Astroburn Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Astroburn Pro from your PCDisc Soft Ltd
. Further information on Disc Soft Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Astroburn Pro can be found at http://www.astroburn.com/contact_us/
. Astroburn Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Astroburn Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Astroburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.68 MB (9102952 bytes) on disk.
Astroburn Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.82 MB (17638992
bytes) on disk:
- ABProCmd.exe (439.10 KB)
- Astroburn.exe (8.68 MB)
- Extractor.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.25 MB)
This page is about Astroburn Pro version 4.0.0.0234
alone. You can find below a few links to other Astroburn Pro versions:
Astroburn Pro is an application offered by the software company Disc Soft Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Astroburn Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Astroburn Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Astroburn Pro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Astroburn Pro". The Astroburn Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Astroburn Pro in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Astroburn Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astroburn Pro:
- The publisher is: http://www.astroburn.com/contact_us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Astroburn Pro.
8. After uninstalling Astroburn Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Astroburn Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astroburn Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Astroburn Pro by Disc Soft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Astroburn Pro by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astroburn Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:49:50.533