Astroburn Pro is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Astroburn Pro from your PCDisc Soft Ltd
. Further information on Disc Soft Ltd can be seen here
. More information about Astroburn Pro can be found at http://www.astroburn.com/contact_us/
. Astroburn Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Astroburn Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Astroburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 8.68 MB (9102952 bytes) on disk.
Astroburn Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.82 MB (17638992
bytes) on disk:
- ABProCmd.exe (439.10 KB)
- Astroburn.exe (8.68 MB)
- Extractor.exe (5.46 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.25 MB)
This page is about Astroburn Pro version 4.0.0.0234
alone. You can find below a few links to other Astroburn Pro versions:
Astroburn Pro is an application offered by the software company Disc Soft Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Astroburn Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Astroburn Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Astroburn Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Astroburn Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Astroburn Pro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Astroburn Pro in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Astroburn Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astroburn Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.astroburn.com/contact_us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Astroburn Pro.
8. After uninstalling Astroburn Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Astroburn Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astroburn Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Astroburn Pro by Disc Soft Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that Astroburn Pro by Disc Soft Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astroburn Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 08:49:50.533