This web page is about Astroburn Pro for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Astroburn Pro from your systemDT Soft Ltd
. You can find out more on DT Soft Ltd or check for application updates here
. More details about Astroburn Pro can be seen at http://astroburn.com
. Astroburn Pro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Astroburn Pro is C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Astroburn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.03 MB (2127168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Astroburn Pro. They take 4.54 MB (4764096
bytes) on disk.
- Astroburn.exe (2.03 MB)
- AstroburnCmd.exe (265.31 KB)
- Extractor.exe (417.81 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.85 MB)
This web page is about Astroburn Pro version 2.2.0.0111
only. You can find below info on other versions of Astroburn Pro:
Astroburn Pro is an application offered by the software company DT Soft Ltd. Some people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Astroburn Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Astroburn Pro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Astroburn Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Astroburn Pro". If it is installed on your PC the Astroburn Pro program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Astroburn Pro in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Astroburn Pro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astroburn Pro:
- The software company is: http://astroburn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astroburn Pro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Astroburn Pro.
8. After removing Astroburn Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Astroburn Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Astroburn Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Astroburn Pro by DT Soft Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Astroburn Pro by DT Soft Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Astroburn Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:14:07.003