Astrobunny version 1.0
Astrobunny version 1.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Astrobunny version 1.0 from your systemDigiPen Institute of Technology
. Take a look here
for more information on DigiPen Institute of Technology. Please follow www.digipen.edu
if you want to read more on Astrobunny version 1.0 on DigiPen Institute of Technology's website. Astrobunny version 1.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Astrobunny folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Astrobunny version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Astrobunny\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled Astrobunny.exe and it has a size of 3.59 MB (3761152 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Astrobunny version 1.0. They take about 4.29 MB (4493813
bytes) on disk.
- Astrobunny.exe (3.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Astrobunny version 1.0.
Astrobunny version 1.0 is an application by the software company DigiPen Institute of Technology. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Astrobunny version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Astrobunny version 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Astrobunny version 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Astrobunny version 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Astrobunny version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Astrobunny version 1.0 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Astrobunny version 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astrobunny version 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.digipen.edu
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\DigiPen\Astrobunny\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Astrobunny version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Astrobunny version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Astrobunny version 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astrobunny version 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Astrobunny version 1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology from your PC, we are not saying that Astrobunny version 1.0 by DigiPen Institute of Technology is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Astrobunny version 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 16:59:08.340