This page is about Astrobatics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Astrobatics from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. Further information about Astrobatics can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Astrobatics's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\INSTALL.LOG. Astrobatics.exe is the Astrobatics's primary executable file and it takes approximately 687.58 KB (704081 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Astrobatics. They take about 958.08 KB (981073
bytes) on disk.
- Astrobatics.exe (687.58 KB)
- SendBugReport.exe (112.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Astrobatics.Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
Astrobatics is an application marketed by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Astrobatics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Astrobatics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Astrobatics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Astrobatics". The Astrobatics program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Astrobatics in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Astrobatics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astrobatics:
- The software company is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Astrobatics.
8. After removing Astrobatics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Astrobatics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Astrobatics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Astrobatics by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Astrobatics by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astrobatics in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:05:22.527