This page is about Astrobatics for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Astrobatics from your systemGameHouse, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on GameHouse, Inc.. Further information about Astrobatics can be seen at http://www.gamehouse.com/
. Astrobatics's full uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\INSTALL.LOG. Astrobatics.exe is the Astrobatics's primary executable file and it takes approximately 687.58 KB (704081 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Astrobatics. They take about 958.08 KB (981073
bytes) on disk.
- Astrobatics.exe (687.58 KB)
- SendBugReport.exe (112.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (158.50 KB)
For other Astrobatics versions please click below:
If planning to uninstall Astrobatics you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Astrobatics is an application by the software company GameHouse, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Astrobatics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Astrobatics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Astrobatics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Astrobatics". If it is installed on your PC the Astrobatics application will be found very quickly. When you select Astrobatics in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Astrobatics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astrobatics:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gamehouse.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\GAMEHO~1\ASTROB~1\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Astrobatics.
8. After removing Astrobatics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Astrobatics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astrobatics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Astrobatics by GameHouse, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Astrobatics by GameHouse, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Astrobatics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:05:22.527