AstroViewer 3.1.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.5 from your PCDirk Matussek
. Go over here
for more information on Dirk Matussek. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroViewer 3.1.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove AstroViewer 3.1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroViewer 3.1.5\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroViewer 3.1.5". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AstroViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 707.84 KB (724824 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AstroViewer 3.1.5. They occupy 816.91 KB (836512
bytes) on disk.
- AstroViewer.exe (707.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1.5
of AstroViewer 3.1.5.
AstroViewer 3.1.5 is an application by Dirk Matussek. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AstroViewer 3.1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AstroViewer 3.1.5". If it exists on your system the AstroViewer 3.1.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AstroViewer 3.1.5 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AstroViewer 3.1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.5.
8. After uninstalling AstroViewer 3.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AstroViewer 3.1.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AstroViewer 3.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AstroViewer 3.1.5 by Dirk Matussek from your computer, nor are we saying that AstroViewer 3.1.5 by Dirk Matussek is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AstroViewer 3.1.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-14 23:21:39.337