You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.4 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.4 from your systemDirk Matussek
. More info about Dirk Matussek can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroViewer 3.1.4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for AstroViewer 3.1.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroViewer 3.1.4\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 707.71 KB (724700 bytes) on disk and is called AstroViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of AstroViewer 3.1.4. They take about 816.79 KB (836388
bytes) on disk.
- AstroViewer.exe (707.71 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (109.07 KB)
This data is about AstroViewer 3.1.4 version 3.1.4
AstroViewer 3.1.4 is a program marketed by the software company Dirk Matussek. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AstroViewer 3.1.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AstroViewer 3.1.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AstroViewer 3.1.4". The AstroViewer 3.1.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AstroViewer 3.1.4 in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AstroViewer 3.1.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AstroViewer 3.1.4.
8. After uninstalling AstroViewer 3.1.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AstroViewer 3.1.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AstroViewer 3.1.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AstroViewer 3.1.4 by Dirk Matussek from your computer, nor are we saying that AstroViewer 3.1.4 by Dirk Matussek is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AstroViewer 3.1.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-14 13:43:46.647