AstroNav Updates is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AstroNav Updates from your PCNavSoft.Com
. Additional info about NavSoft.Com can be read here
. More details about the program AstroNav Updates can be found at http://www.navsoft.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AstroNav Updates is "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AstroNav Updates's main file takes around 2.50 MB (2617344 bytes) and is called AstroNav.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in AstroNav Updates. They take 3.18 MB (3332382
bytes) on disk.
- AstroNav.exe (2.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
AstroNav Updates is a program by NavSoft.Com. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase AstroNav Updates is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AstroNav Updates with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AstroNav Updates or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AstroNav Updates". The AstroNav Updates program will be found automatically. After you click AstroNav Updates in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AstroNav Updates, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AstroNav Updates:
- The software company is: http://www.navsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\My Program\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AstroNav Updates.
8. After uninstalling AstroNav Updates, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AstroNav Updates which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AstroNav Updates using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AstroNav Updates by NavSoft.Com from your computer, nor are we saying that AstroNav Updates by NavSoft.Com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AstroNav Updates supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:57:23.167