AstroAvenger 1.5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall AstroAvenger 1.5 from your PCDivogames, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Divogames, Inc.. You can see more info on AstroAvenger 1.5 at http://www.divogames.com
. AstroAvenger 1.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroAvenger folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling AstroAvenger 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroAvenger\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AstroAvenger.exe is the AstroAvenger 1.5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.28 MB (1343488 bytes) on disk.
AstroAvenger 1.5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.89 MB (1984445
bytes) on disk.
- AstroAvenger.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (625.93 KB)
This web page is about AstroAvenger 1.5 version 1.5
AstroAvenger 1.5 is an application by Divogames, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase AstroAvenger 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AstroAvenger 1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AstroAvenger 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "AstroAvenger 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the AstroAvenger 1.5 application will be found very quickly. After you select AstroAvenger 1.5 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AstroAvenger 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AstroAvenger 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.divogames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AstroAvenger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AstroAvenger 1.5.
8. After uninstalling AstroAvenger 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AstroAvenger 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AstroAvenger 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AstroAvenger 1.5 by Divogames, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AstroAvenger 1.5 by Divogames, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AstroAvenger 1.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:19:43.647