Astro Find is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Astro Find from your systemAstro Find
. You can read more on Astro Find or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://astrofinder.net/support
if you want to read more on Astro Find on Astro Find's web page. Astro Find is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astro Find directory, depending on the user's decision. Astro Find's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Astro Find\AstroFinduninstall.exe. Astro Find's main file takes around 244.33 KB (250192 bytes) and its name is AstroFindUninstall.exe.
Astro Find installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.68 MB (2806784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AstroFindUninstall.exe (244.33 KB)
- utilAstroFind.exe (643.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AstroFind.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- AstroFind.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- AstroFind.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- AstroFind.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This info is about Astro Find version 2015.11.06.104916
alone. Click on the links below for other Astro Find versions:
...click to view all...
Astro Find is a program by the software company Astro Find. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Astro Find is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Astro Find from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Astro Find or simply click the Search feature and type in "Astro Find". The Astro Find program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Astro Find in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Astro Find, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astro Find:
- The publisher is: http://astrofinder.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astro Find\AstroFinduninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Astro Find.
8. After removing Astro Find, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Astro Find that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astro Find with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Astro Find by Astro Find from your computer, we are not saying that Astro Find by Astro Find is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astro Find in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 18:01:23.283