Astra Image (64-bit)
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Astra Image (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Astra Image (64-bit) from your PCAstra Image Company
. Take a look here
for more information on Astra Image Company. Click on http://www.astraimage.com
to get more facts about Astra Image (64-bit) on Astra Image Company's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit) folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Astra Image (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe. Astra Image (64-bit)'s primary file takes about 6.36 MB (6667480 bytes) and is called AstraImageWindows.exe.
The following executables are contained in Astra Image (64-bit). They take 7.59 MB (7959465
bytes) on disk.
- AstraImageWindows.exe (6.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about Astra Image (64-bit) version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Astra Image (64-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Astra Image (64-bit) is a program by Astra Image Company. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Astra Image (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Astra Image (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Astra Image (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Astra Image (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Astra Image (64-bit) program will be found very quickly. When you select Astra Image (64-bit) in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Astra Image (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astra Image (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astra Image (64-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Astra Image (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling Astra Image (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Astra Image (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Astra Image (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company from your PC, nor are we saying that Astra Image (64-bit) by Astra Image Company is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Astra Image (64-bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 04:55:06.223