Astra Image 3.0SI
You can find below details on how to remove Astra Image 3.0SI for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Astra Image 3.0SI from your computerPhase Space Technology
. Further information on Phase Space Technology can be found here
. Further information about Astra Image 3.0SI can be seen at http://www.astraimage.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Astra Image 3.0SI folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Astra Image 3.0SI\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Astra Image 3.0SI. Astra Image 3.0SI's primary file takes around 1.41 MB (1477632 bytes) and is named ai3si.exe.
Astra Image 3.0SI installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.07 MB (2173210
bytes) on disk.
- ai3si.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Astra Image 3.0SI.
Astra Image 3.0SI is a program by Phase Space Technology. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Astra Image 3.0SI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Astra Image 3.0SI from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Astra Image 3.0SI or simply click the Search field and type in "Astra Image 3.0SI". If it is installed on your PC the Astra Image 3.0SI application will be found automatically. When you select Astra Image 3.0SI in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Astra Image 3.0SI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Astra Image 3.0SI:
- The publisher is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Astra Image 3.0SI\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Astra Image 3.0SI.
8. After uninstalling Astra Image 3.0SI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Astra Image 3.0SI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astra Image 3.0SI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Astra Image 3.0SI by Phase Space Technology from your computer, we are not saying that Astra Image 3.0SI by Phase Space Technology is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astra Image 3.0SI supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:15:49.750