Astra Image (32-bit)
Astra Image (32-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Astra Image (32-bit) from your systemAstra Image Company
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Astra Image Company. More data about the software Astra Image (32-bit) can be found at http://www.astraimage.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Astra Image (32-bit) folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Astra Image (32-bit) is C:\Program Files\Astra Image (32-bit)\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.23 MB (5479144 bytes) on disk and is named AstraImageWindows.exe.
Astra Image (32-bit) is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.46 MB (6771129
bytes) on disk:
- AstraImageWindows.exe (5.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to Astra Image (32-bit) version 126.96.36.199
only. For other Astra Image (32-bit) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Astra Image (32-bit) is a program marketed by the software company Astra Image Company. Some computer users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Astra Image (32-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Astra Image (32-bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Astra Image (32-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "Astra Image (32-bit)". The Astra Image (32-bit) app will be found automatically. When you click Astra Image (32-bit) in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Astra Image (32-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astra Image (32-bit):
- The software company is: http://www.astraimage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Astra Image (32-bit)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Astra Image (32-bit).
8. After uninstalling Astra Image (32-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Astra Image (32-bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Astra Image (32-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Astra Image (32-bit) by Astra Image Company from your computer, we are not saying that Astra Image (32-bit) by Astra Image Company is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Astra Image (32-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 23:04:03.690