Aston Menu 2.0.4
Aston Menu 2.0.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Aston Menu 2.0.4 from your computerGladiators Software
. Open here
for more information on Gladiators Software. More information about Aston Menu 2.0.4 can be found at http://www.aston2.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Aston2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Aston Menu 2.0.4 is C:\Program Files\Aston2\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Aston2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 337.00 KB (345088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Aston Menu 2.0.4. They take 1.06 MB (1110519
bytes) on disk.
- A2Master.exe (222.50 KB)
- Activation.exe (153.50 KB)
- Aston2.exe (337.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (133.99 KB)
- explorer.exe (237.50 KB)
This web page is about Aston Menu 2.0.4 version 2.0.4
Aston Menu 2.0.4 is a program by the software company Gladiators Software. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Aston Menu 2.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aston Menu 2.0.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Aston Menu 2.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aston Menu 2.0.4". The Aston Menu 2.0.4 application will be found very quickly. When you select Aston Menu 2.0.4 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Aston Menu 2.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aston Menu 2.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.aston2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aston2\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aston Menu 2.0.4.
8. After removing Aston Menu 2.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aston Menu 2.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Aston Menu 2.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aston Menu 2.0.4 by Gladiators Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Aston Menu 2.0.4 by Gladiators Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Aston Menu 2.0.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 15:53:58.520