You can find on this page details on how to remove Asteroids Belt for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Asteroids Belt from your computerGamesPub Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on GamesPub Ltd.. Further information about Asteroids Belt can be found at http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
. Usually the Asteroids Belt program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Asteroids Belt directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Asteroids Belt by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Asteroids Belt\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AsteroidsBelt.exe is the Asteroids Belt's main executable file and it takes circa 8.73 MB (9152512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Asteroids Belt. They occupy an average of 9.84 MB (10319208
bytes) on disk.
- AsteroidsBelt.exe (8.73 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
Asteroids Belt is an application offered by GamesPub Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Asteroids Belt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Asteroids Belt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Asteroids Belt or simply click the Search field and type in "Asteroids Belt". If it is installed on your PC the Asteroids Belt app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Asteroids Belt in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Asteroids Belt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asteroids Belt:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ToomkyGames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ToomkyGames.com\Asteroids Belt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Asteroids Belt.
8. After uninstalling Asteroids Belt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Asteroids Belt that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Asteroids Belt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Asteroids Belt by GamesPub Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Asteroids Belt by GamesPub Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Asteroids Belt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-24 08:53:34.663