Asteroid Bounty Hunter
Asteroid Bounty Hunter is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Asteroid Bounty Hunter from your systemKupi Key
. You can find out more on Kupi Key or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.just1337.com/games/asteroid-bounty-hunter
if you want to read more on Asteroid Bounty Hunter on Kupi Key's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asteroid Bounty Hunter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Asteroid Bounty Hunter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asteroid Bounty Hunter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 16.24 MB (17027584 bytes) on disk and is named AsteroidBountyHunter.exe.
Asteroid Bounty Hunter contains of the executables below. They take 17.38 MB (18221769
bytes) on disk.
- AsteroidBountyHunter.exe (16.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Asteroid Bounty Hunter is an application released by Kupi Key. Some users try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Asteroid Bounty Hunter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Asteroid Bounty Hunter or simply click the Search field and type in "Asteroid Bounty Hunter". If it is installed on your PC the Asteroid Bounty Hunter program will be found very quickly. When you click Asteroid Bounty Hunter in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Asteroid Bounty Hunter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Asteroid Bounty Hunter:
- The software company is: http://www.just1337.com/games/asteroid-bounty-hunter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asteroid Bounty Hunter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter.
8. After removing Asteroid Bounty Hunter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Asteroid Bounty Hunter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Asteroid Bounty Hunter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter by Kupi Key from your PC, we are not saying that Asteroid Bounty Hunter by Kupi Key is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:04:30.113