Asteroid Bounty Hunter
This page is about Asteroid Bounty Hunter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Asteroid Bounty Hunter from your PCJust1337 Studio
. More information about Just1337 Studio can be seen here
. Detailed information about Asteroid Bounty Hunter can be seen at http://www.just1337.com/games/asteroid-bounty-hunter
. Asteroid Bounty Hunter is usually installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Asteroid Bounty Hunter directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter. The application's main executable file is labeled Steam.exe and it has a size of 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes).
Asteroid Bounty Hunter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 208.05 MB (218153152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Darkest.exe (15.24 MB)
- localization.exe (7.13 MB)
- SaveGameTransfer.exe (7.50 KB)
- Darkest.exe (14.67 MB)
- localization.exe (5.71 MB)
- removeusbhelper.exe (33.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (82.81 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.15 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (85.31 KB)
- vrserver.exe (977.81 KB)
- vrcmd.exe (96.31 KB)
- vrcompositor.exe (1.46 MB)
- vrpathreg.exe (110.31 KB)
- vrserver.exe (1.26 MB)
- hellovr_sdl.exe (118.81 KB)
- restarthelper.exe (29.81 KB)
- vrdashboard.exe (2.45 MB)
- vrmonitor.exe (1.43 MB)
- USBDeview.exe (62.59 KB)
- lighthouse_console.exe (319.31 KB)
- lighthouse_watchman_update.exe (152.81 KB)
- vivebtdriver.exe (2.64 MB)
- vivelink.exe (5.35 MB)
- vivetools.exe (2.90 MB)
- steamvr_desktop_game_theater.exe (20.25 MB)
- steamvr_room_setup.exe (20.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- encounter.exe (20.35 MB)
- encounter_DirectToRift.exe (180.00 KB)
- theBlu.exe (20.35 MB)
Asteroid Bounty Hunter is a program marketed by Just1337 Studio. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Asteroid Bounty Hunter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Asteroid Bounty Hunter or simply click the Search field and type in "Asteroid Bounty Hunter". If it exists on your system the Asteroid Bounty Hunter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Asteroid Bounty Hunter in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Asteroid Bounty Hunter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Asteroid Bounty Hunter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.just1337.com/games/asteroid-bounty-hunter
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter.
8. After uninstalling Asteroid Bounty Hunter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Asteroid Bounty Hunter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Asteroid Bounty Hunter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter by Just1337 Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Asteroid Bounty Hunter by Just1337 Studio is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Asteroid Bounty Hunter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 08:00:18.573