Astebreed is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Astebreed from your systemEdelweiss
. Take a look here
for more details on Edelweiss. Further information about Astebreed can be found at http://www.playism-games.com/games/astebreed/
. Usually the Astebreed program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Astebreed folder, depending on the user's option during install. Astebreed's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Astebreed.exe is the Astebreed's primary executable file and it takes around 3.00 MB (3145216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Astebreed. They occupy about 12.73 MB (13350920
bytes) on disk.
- Astebreed.exe (3.00 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Astebreed we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Astebreed when you uninstall it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Astebreed.url
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2276900702-805247633-1803309153-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Games\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Astebreed\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2276900702-805247633-1803309153-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Games\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Astebreed\_CommonRedist\vcredist\2013\vcredist_x86.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-2276900702-805247633-1803309153-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume1\Games\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Astebreed\Astebreed.exe
Astebreed is a program by the software company Edelweiss. Some users try to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Astebreed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Astebreed with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Astebreed or simply click the Search field and type in "Astebreed". If it exists on your system the Astebreed app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Astebreed in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Astebreed, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Astebreed:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.playism-games.com/games/astebreed/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Astebreed.
8. After uninstalling Astebreed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Astebreed which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Astebreed with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Astebreed by Edelweiss from your computer, we are not saying that Astebreed by Edelweiss is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Astebreed supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 23:10:09.513