Assetto Corsa is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assetto Corsa from your computerR.G. Freedom
. You can read more on R.G. Freedom or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Freedom\Assetto Corsa folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Assetto Corsa's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Freedom\Assetto Corsa\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named AssettoCorsa.exe and its approximative size is 5.20 MB (5453312 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Assetto Corsa. They take about 23.63 MB (24776800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- acs.exe (3.81 MB)
- acShowroom.exe (582.00 KB)
- AssettoCorsa.exe (5.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (731.34 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
Assetto Corsa is an application offered by the software company R.G. Freedom. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Assetto Corsa is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assetto Corsa from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assetto Corsa or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assetto Corsa". If it is installed on your PC the Assetto Corsa program will be found very quickly. When you click Assetto Corsa in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assetto Corsa, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assetto Corsa.
8. After uninstalling Assetto Corsa, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assetto Corsa that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assetto Corsa with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assetto Corsa by R.G. Freedom from your PC, nor are we saying that Assetto Corsa by R.G. Freedom is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assetto Corsa in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 05:24:23.920