AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en
AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en from your PCPeregrine Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Peregrine Systems, Inc.. Click on http://www.peregrine.com
to get more facts about AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en on Peregrine Systems, Inc.'s website. Usually the AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en is C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.exe -u:'C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.log' -i:'C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.inf'. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. am.exe is the AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en's main executable file and it takes around 400.00 KB (409600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en. They take about 1.75 MB (1839648
bytes) on disk.
- setup.exe (964.27 KB)
- setupl.exe (432.27 KB)
- am.exe (400.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3.1
of AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en.
AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en is an application by Peregrine Systems, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en or simply click the Search field and type in "AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en". If it is installed on your PC the AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en app will be found automatically. After you click AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en:
- The publisher is: http://www.peregrine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.exe -u:'C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.log' -i:'C:\Program Files\Peregrine\AssetCenter43\setup.inf'
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en.
8. After uninstalling AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en by Peregrine Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en by Peregrine Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AssetCenter version 4.3.1 en supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 06:29:36.417