Assault Android Cactus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Assault Android Cactus for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Assault Android Cactus from your computerR.G. Mechanics, markfiter
. Take a look here
where you can read more on R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. More information about Assault Android Cactus can be found at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Jogos\RGM\Assault Android Cactus directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Assault Android Cactus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assault Android Cactus\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the Assault Android Cactus's main executable file and it takes circa 936.84 KB (959329 bytes) on disk.
Assault Android Cactus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 936.84 KB (959329
bytes) on disk.
Assault Android Cactus is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, markfiter. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Assault Android Cactus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Assault Android Cactus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assault Android Cactus or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assault Android Cactus". If it exists on your system the Assault Android Cactus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assault Android Cactus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Assault Android Cactus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assault Android Cactus:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assault Android Cactus\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assault Android Cactus.
8. After removing Assault Android Cactus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assault Android Cactus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assault Android Cactus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assault Android Cactus by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter from your PC, we are not saying that Assault Android Cactus by R.G. Mechanics, markfiter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assault Android Cactus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 03:48:35.563