Assassin's Creed is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed from your systemGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be found here
. You can see more info on Assassin's Creed at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Assassins Creed folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Assassin's Creed's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Assassins Creed\unins000.exe. Assassin's Creed's primary file takes about 424.63 KB (434824 bytes) and is called AssassinsCreed_Game.exe.
Assassin's Creed installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 56.11 MB (58833131
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AssassinsCreed_Dx10.exe (23.06 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Dx9.exe (23.52 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Game.exe (424.63 KB)
- GOGLangSetup.exe (6.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.04 MB)
- Detection.exe (220.00 KB)
You can find here a few links to other Assassin's Creed versions:
When you're planning to uninstall Assassin's Creed you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed is an application offered by GOG.com. Some users want to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase Assassin's Creed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Assassin's Creed from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assassin's Creed or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed". The Assassin's Creed application will be found automatically. When you select Assassin's Creed in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GOG.com\Assassins Creed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assassin's Creed.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin's Creed by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 21:25:39.230