Assassin's Creed Unity
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Assassin's Creed Unity for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. Further information on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Unity on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed Unity folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Assassin's Creed Unity is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1484636 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Assassin's Creed Unity. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1484636
bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Unity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Gamblers\Assassin's Creed Unity
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Gamblers\Assassin's Creed Unity\Assassin's Creed Unity.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Gamblers\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289650
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assassin's Creed Unity_R.G. Gamblers_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assassin's Creed Unity_R.G. Gamblers_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289650\InstallLocation
Assassin's Creed Unity is an application marketed by the software company R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Assassin's Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assassin's Creed Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assassin's Creed Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Unity". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Unity app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assassin's Creed Unity in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assassin's Creed Unity in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:48:42.730