Assassin's Creed Unity
A way to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity from your system
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Assassin's Creed Unity for Windows. It is developed by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. Further information on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Unity on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar's website. The application is usually found in the C:\GAMES\Assassin's Creed Unity folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Assassin's Creed Unity is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named unins000.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1484636 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Assassin's Creed Unity. They occupy about 1.42 MB (1484636
bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Unity has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Assassin's Creed Unity_ACU_exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 289650
How to delete Assassin's Creed Unity from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Assassin's Creed Unity is an application by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Assassin's Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assassin's Creed Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Unity". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Unity application will be found automatically. When you click Assassin's Creed Unity in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assassin's Creed Unity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Unity:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 18:48:42.730