Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Unity is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity from your computerUbisoft
. Further information on Ubisoft can be found here
. More details about the program Assassin's Creed Unity can be seen at http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/
. Assassin's Creed Unity is typically installed in the C:/Uplay/Assassin's Creed Unity folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Assassin's Creed Unity by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uplay.exe is the Assassin's Creed Unity's primary executable file and it takes approximately 13.47 MB (14123208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Assassin's Creed Unity. They take about 24.39 MB (25572184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UbisoftGameLauncher.exe (2.29 MB)
- UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe (2.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.66 KB)
- Uplay.exe (13.47 MB)
- UplayCrashReporter.exe (2.05 MB)
- UplayService.exe (2.26 MB)
- UplayWebCore.exe (1.31 MB)
Click on the links below for other Assassin's Creed Unity versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Uplay Install 720
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Unity is a program offered by the software company Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Assassin's Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assassin's Creed Unity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assassin's Creed Unity or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Unity application will be found automatically. After you click Assassin's Creed Unity in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Unity:
- The software company is: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\Uplay.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity by Ubisoft from your PC, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Unity by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:49:09.000