Assassin's Creed Unity
This info is about Assassin's Creed Unity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity from your computerR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More data about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Assassin's Creed Unity on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Assassin's Creed Unity folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity. The application's main executable file is named ACU.exe and occupies 88.99 MB (93311192 bytes).
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Unity. They occupy an average of 182.80 MB (191680928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACU.exe (88.99 MB)
- ACU.exe (29.48 MB)
- GDF.exe (86.71 KB)
- GDFInstall.exe (123.71 KB)
- GDF_rem.exe (86.21 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (58.12 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\D__Assassin's Creed Unity_ACU_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Assassin's Creed Unity.1.torrent
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\BitTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Assassin's Creed Unity.torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assassin's Creed Unity_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Unity is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Assassin's Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Assassin's Creed Unity from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Unity or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Unity". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Unity application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assassin's Creed Unity in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Unity:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Unity which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Unity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassin's Creed Unity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:23:18.150