Assassin's Creed Unity
This info is about Assassin's Creed Unity for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity from your PCR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. More data about R.G. Mechanics, spider91 can be found here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more details about Assassin's Creed Unity on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Assassin's Creed Unity folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity. The application's main executable file is named ACU.exe and occupies 88.99 MB (93311192 bytes).
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Unity. They occupy an average of 182.80 MB (191680928
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACU.exe (88.99 MB)
- ACU.exe (29.48 MB)
- GDF.exe (86.71 KB)
- GDFInstall.exe (123.71 KB)
- GDF_rem.exe (86.21 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (58.12 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (5.41 MB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity.Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Search_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\125\D__Assassin's Creed Unity_ACU_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\[R.G. Mechanics] Assassin's Creed Unity.torrent
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assassin's Creed Unity_R.G. Mechanics_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Unity is an application released by R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Assassin's Creed Unity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assassin's Creed Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Unity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Unity". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Unity program will be found automatically. When you select Assassin's Creed Unity in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed Unity, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Unity:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Unity\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assassin's Creed Unity.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Unity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Unity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Unity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Unity by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Unity supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:23:18.150