Assassin's Creed Syndicate
You can find below details on how to remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Syndicate from your PCDecepticon
. Further information on Decepticon can be found here
. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Syndicate folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Assassin's Creed Syndicate is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Syndicate\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Assassin's Creed Syndicate's primary file takes about 32.61 MB (34196200 bytes) and is named ACS.exe.
Assassin's Creed Syndicate contains of the executables below. They take 60.01 MB (62925190
bytes) on disk.
- ACS.exe (32.61 MB)
- Assassins Creed Syndicate v1.12-v1.4 Plus 21 Trainer.exe (1.52 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (930.59 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
The current page applies to Assassin's Creed Syndicate version 1.31
Assassin's Creed Syndicate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Syndicate:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\by Decepticon\Assassin's Creed Syndicate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assassin's Creed Syndicate_is1
Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a program marketed by Decepticon. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assassin's Creed Syndicate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Syndicate or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Syndicate". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Syndicate app will be found automatically. When you select Assassin's Creed Syndicate in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed Syndicate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
8. After uninstalling Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Syndicate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Syndicate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin's Creed Syndicate by Decepticon from your computer, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Syndicate by Decepticon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Syndicate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:46:11.760