Assassin's Creed Revelations
You can find on this page details on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations from your PCUbisoft Montreal
. More information about Ubisoft Montreal can be found here
. Click on http://www.ubi.com/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Revelations on Ubisoft Montreal's website. Assassin's Creed Revelations is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Assassin's Creed Revelations's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Revelations. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Assassin's Creed Revelations when you uninstall it:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Assassin's Creed Revelations.url
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 201870
Assassin's Creed Revelations is a program offered by Ubisoft Montreal. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Assassin's Creed Revelations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assassin's Creed Revelations or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelations". The Assassin's Creed Revelations app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assassin's Creed Revelations in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assassin's Creed Revelations, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assassin's Creed Revelations.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Revelations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Revelations which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Revelations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal from your computer, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:55.420