Assassin's Creed Revelations
You can find on this page details on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations from your systemUbisoft Montreal
. More information about Ubisoft Montreal can be found here
. Click on http://www.ubi.com/
to get more info about Assassin's Creed Revelations on Ubisoft Montreal's website. Assassin's Creed Revelations is frequently set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Assassin's Creed Revelations's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assassin's Creed Revelations. They occupy about 18.76 MB (19675616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.70 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Assassin's Creed Revelations from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations\systemdetection0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations\systemdetection69.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations\systemdetectionOLD.dll
- C:\Users\UserNamep\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Assassin's Creed Revelations.lnk
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Revelations\ACRSP.exe.FriendlyAppName
Assassin's Creed Revelations is an application marketed by Ubisoft Montreal. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Assassin's Creed Revelations with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assassin's Creed Revelations or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelations". The Assassin's Creed Revelations app will be found very quickly. When you select Assassin's Creed Revelations in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assassin's Creed Revelations, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- The software company is: http://www.ubi.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assassin's Creed Revelations.
8. After uninstalling Assassin's Creed Revelations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Revelations that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Revelations with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations by Ubisoft Montreal is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:48:55.420