Assassin's Creed Revelations
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations from your systemgalfimbul
. More information on galfimbul can be found here
. Detailed information about Assassin's Creed Revelations can be seen at http://unionpeer.org/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Revelations directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Assassin's Creed Revelations is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Revelations\Uninstall\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.02 MB (1068980 bytes) on disk and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Assassin's Creed Revelations. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1068980
bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Revelations is an application marketed by the software company galfimbul. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assassin's Creed Revelations or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelations". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed Revelations app will be found automatically. After you click Assassin's Creed Revelations in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed Revelations, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Revelations:
- The software company is: http://unionpeer.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Revelations\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelations.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Revelations, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Revelations that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Revelations with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations by galfimbul from your PC, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations by galfimbul is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assassin's Creed Revelations in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 10:09:48.783