Assassin's Creed Revelation
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation from your computerUbisoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Ubisoft. Assassin's Creed Revelation is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Revelation folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Revelation\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assassin's Creed Revelation. The application's main executable file is called ACRSP.exe and its approximative size is 44.71 MB (46881912 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Assassin's Creed Revelation. They occupy about 185.06 MB (194051552
bytes) on disk.
- ACRMP.exe (37.67 MB)
- ACRPR.exe (44.53 MB)
- ACRSP.exe (44.71 MB)
- AssassinsCreedRevelations.exe (702.12 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (57.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Assassin's Creed Revelation.
Assassin's Creed Revelation is an application marketed by the software company Ubisoft. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Assassin's Creed Revelation is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Revelation or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Revelation". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Revelation app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assassin's Creed Revelation in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed Revelation, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Revelation, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Revelation that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Revelation using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed Revelation by Ubisoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Revelation supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 19:32:49.950