Assassin's Creed Origins
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Assassin's Creed Origins for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Origins from your systemR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Further information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be seen here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more data about Assassin's Creed Origins on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. Assassin's Creed Origins is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assassin's Creed Origins folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Origins_Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assassin's Creed Origins. ACOrigins.exe is the Assassin's Creed Origins's main executable file and it takes around 165.12 MB (173143208 bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Origins is comprised of the following executables which take 165.12 MB (173143208
bytes) on disk:
- ACOrigins.exe (165.12 MB)
Assassin's Creed Origins is an application offered by the software company R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY way to remove Assassin's Creed Origins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Assassin's Creed Origins from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assassin's Creed Origins or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Origins". If it is installed on your PC the Assassin's Creed Origins app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assassin's Creed Origins in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assassin's Creed Origins, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assassin's Creed Origins:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Origins_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assassin's Creed Origins.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed Origins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed Origins that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assassin's Creed Origins using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assassin's Creed Origins by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your PC, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Origins by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assassin's Creed Origins in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 03:22:53.257