Assassin's Creed Odyssey
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey from your computerR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. More information on R.G. Mechanics, Panky can be found here
. You can get more details about Assassin's Creed Odyssey at http://tapochek.net/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Games\Assassin's Creed Odyssey folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Assassin's Creed Odyssey is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Odyssey_Uninstall\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and its approximative size is 1.74 MB (1826121 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. They take 1.74 MB (1826121
bytes) on disk.
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is an application by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assassin's Creed Odyssey or simply click the Search field and type in "Assassin's Creed Odyssey". The Assassin's Creed Odyssey app will be found automatically. After you click Assassin's Creed Odyssey in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed Odyssey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed Odyssey:
- The software company is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed Odyssey_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
8. After uninstalling Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assassin's Creed Odyssey which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed Odyssey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, we are not saying that Assassin's Creed Odyssey by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed Odyssey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 11:06:32.810