Assassin's Creed is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Assassin's Creed from your systemFK Games®
. You can find out more on FK Games® or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalSF?feature=mhee
to get more info about Assassin's Creed on FK Games®'s website. Assassin's Creed is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Assassin's Creed is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed_uninistall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called AssassinsCreed_Dx10.exe and occupies 23.06 MB (24182784 bytes).
Assassin's Creed contains of the executables below. They take 47.80 MB (50124048
bytes) on disk.
- AssassinsCreed_Dx10.exe (23.06 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Dx9.exe (23.52 MB)
- AssassinsCreed_Game.exe (424.63 KB)
- AssassinsCreed_Launcher.exe (604.63 KB)
- Detection.exe (220.00 KB)
Assassin's Creed is an application offered by the software company FK Games®. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Assassin's Creed is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Assassin's Creed from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assassin's Creed or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assassin's Creed". If it exists on your system the Assassin's Creed program will be found very quickly. When you click Assassin's Creed in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assassin's Creed, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assassin's Creed:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.youtube.com/user/MetalSF?feature=mhee
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Assassin's Creed_uninistall\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assassin's Creed.
8. After removing Assassin's Creed, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assassin's Creed which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assassin's Creed using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assassin's Creed by FK Games® from your PC, nor are we saying that Assassin's Creed by FK Games® is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assassin's Creed in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:51:09.770