This web page is about Aspire 4.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aspire 4.5 from your systemVectric
. Go over here
for more info on Vectric. You can get more details on Aspire 4.5 at http://www.vectric.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Aspire 4.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 23.64 MB (24791552 bytes) on disk and is titled Aspire.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Aspire 4.5. They occupy about 39.39 MB (41305617
bytes) on disk.
- Aspire.exe (23.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.52 KB)
- update.exe (472.87 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- VectricShellExtSetup.exe (10.37 MB)
This data is about Aspire 4.5 version 4.5
Aspire 4.5 is an application released by Vectric. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Aspire 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Aspire 4.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Aspire 4.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aspire 4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Aspire 4.5 program will be found very quickly. After you select Aspire 4.5 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aspire 4.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aspire 4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vectric.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aspire 4.5.
8. After removing Aspire 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aspire 4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aspire 4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aspire 4.5 by Vectric from your PC, nor are we saying that Aspire 4.5 by Vectric is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aspire 4.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:25.457