This web page is about Aspire 4.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Aspire 4.5 from your systemVectric
. Go over here
for more info on Vectric. You can get more details on Aspire 4.5 at http://www.vectric.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Aspire 4.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 23.64 MB (24791552 bytes) on disk and is titled Aspire.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Aspire 4.5. They occupy about 39.39 MB (41305617
bytes) on disk.
- Aspire.exe (23.64 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.52 KB)
- update.exe (472.87 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
- VectricShellExtSetup.exe (10.37 MB)
This data is about Aspire 4.5 version 4.5
Aspire 4.5 is an application released by Vectric. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Aspire 4.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Aspire 4.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aspire 4.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aspire 4.5". If it is installed on your PC the Aspire 4.5 app will be found automatically. After you click Aspire 4.5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Aspire 4.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aspire 4.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vectric.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspire 4.5\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aspire 4.5.
8. After removing Aspire 4.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aspire 4.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aspire 4.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aspire 4.5 by Vectric from your PC, nor are we saying that Aspire 4.5 by Vectric is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aspire 4.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 16:52:25.457