Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2
Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 from your computerGNU
. Additional info about GNU can be found here
. Usually the Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspell directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspell\unins001.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named aspell.exe and its approximative size is 769.86 KB (788332 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2. They take about 942.81 KB (965442
bytes) on disk.
- unins001.exe (74.54 KB)
- aspell.exe (769.86 KB)
- word-list-compress.exe (23.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.502
of Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2.
Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 is an application by GNU. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2". The Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2.
8. After uninstalling Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 by GNU from your PC, we are not saying that Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 by GNU is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aspell Russian Dictionary-0.50-2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:09:47.840