Asoftis IP Changer
Asoftis IP Changer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Asoftis IP Changer from your systemPS Media s.r.o.
. Check out here
for more info on PS Media s.r.o.. More information about Asoftis IP Changer can be seen at http://www.asoftis.cz
. Asoftis IP Changer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Asoftis IP Changer. Asoftis IP Changer's main file takes around 4.53 MB (4751872 bytes) and is named IPChanger.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Asoftis IP Changer. They take about 5.23 MB (5478893
bytes) on disk.
- IPChanger.exe (4.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Asoftis IP Changer.
Asoftis IP Changer is a program offered by the software company PS Media s.r.o.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Asoftis IP Changer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Asoftis IP Changer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Asoftis IP Changer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Asoftis IP Changer". If it exists on your system the Asoftis IP Changer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Asoftis IP Changer in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Asoftis IP Changer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asoftis IP Changer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asoftis.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Asoftis IP Changer.
8. After uninstalling Asoftis IP Changer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Asoftis IP Changer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Asoftis IP Changer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Asoftis IP Changer by PS Media s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Asoftis IP Changer by PS Media s.r.o. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Asoftis IP Changer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:36:24.957