Asoftis IP Changer
Asoftis IP Changer is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Asoftis IP Changer from your computerPS Media s.r.o.
. Check out here
for more info on PS Media s.r.o.. More information about Asoftis IP Changer can be seen at http://www.asoftis.cz
. Asoftis IP Changer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Asoftis IP Changer. Asoftis IP Changer's main file takes around 4.53 MB (4751872 bytes) and is named IPChanger.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Asoftis IP Changer. They take about 5.23 MB (5478893
bytes) on disk.
- IPChanger.exe (4.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (709.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Asoftis IP Changer. For other Asoftis IP Changer versions please click below:
Asoftis IP Changer is a program marketed by the software company PS Media s.r.o.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Asoftis IP Changer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Asoftis IP Changer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Asoftis IP Changer or simply click the Search field and type in "Asoftis IP Changer". If it is installed on your PC the Asoftis IP Changer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Asoftis IP Changer in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Asoftis IP Changer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asoftis IP Changer:
- The publisher is: http://www.asoftis.cz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asoftis IP Changer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Asoftis IP Changer.
8. After removing Asoftis IP Changer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Asoftis IP Changer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Asoftis IP Changer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Asoftis IP Changer by PS Media s.r.o. from your computer, we are not saying that Asoftis IP Changer by PS Media s.r.o. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Asoftis IP Changer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:36:24.957