Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1
Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 from your computerAsk.com
. Further information on Ask.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.ask.com/
to get more details about Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 on Ask.com's website. Usually the Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Ask Search Assistant directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Ask Search Assistant\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1. The program's main executable file has a size of 97.62 KB (99966 bytes) on disk and is named uninst.exe.
Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 97.62 KB (99966
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 is a program by the software company Ask.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1". The Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 program will be found very quickly. After you click Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ask.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ask Search Assistant\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 by Ask.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 by Ask.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ask.com Search Assistant 1.0.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:29:25.660