You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Asistente Router for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Asistente Router from your systemOrange
. More information about Orange can be read here
. More details about Asistente Router can be seen at http://www.orange.es/
. Asistente Router is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\Asistente Router folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall Asistente Router by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\Asistente Router\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. AsistenteRouter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 146.31 KB (149824 bytes) on disk.
Asistente Router contains of the executables below. They take 71.80 MB (75286916
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsistenteRouter.exe (146.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (156.54 KB)
- ST2.exe (11.64 MB)
- cleanup.exe (29.50 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.00 KB)
- wlanhlp.exe (160.50 KB)
- AsistenteRouter_setup.exe (59.56 MB)
The current page applies to Asistente Router version 220.127.116.11
only. For more Asistente Router versions please click below:
Asistente Router is a program released by Orange. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Asistente Router is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Asistente Router with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Asistente Router or simply click the Search field and type in "Asistente Router". The Asistente Router program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Asistente Router in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Asistente Router, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asistente Router:
- The publisher is: http://www.orange.es/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Orange\Asistente Router\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Asistente Router.
8. After removing Asistente Router, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Asistente Router that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Asistente Router using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Asistente Router by Orange from your PC, nor are we saying that Asistente Router by Orange is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Asistente Router supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 22:28:43.200