Asian Riddles is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Asian Riddles from your computerWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be read here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Asian Riddles on WildTangent's page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AsianRiddles directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Asian Riddles's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AsianRiddles\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Asian Riddles-WT.exe is the Asian Riddles's primary executable file and it occupies circa 445.08 KB (455760 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Asian Riddles. They take about 3.05 MB (3197328
bytes) on disk.
- Asian Riddles-WT.exe (445.08 KB)
- Asian Riddles.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This page is about Asian Riddles version 220.127.116.11
Asian Riddles is an application marketed by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Asian Riddles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Asian Riddles from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Asian Riddles or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Asian Riddles". The Asian Riddles program will be found very quickly. After you select Asian Riddles in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Asian Riddles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asian Riddles:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AsianRiddles\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Asian Riddles.
8. After uninstalling Asian Riddles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Asian Riddles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Asian Riddles using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Asian Riddles by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Asian Riddles by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Asian Riddles in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:40:12.177