Ashes Cricket 2013v22.214.171.124
This page is about Ashes Cricket 2013v126.96.36.199 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Ashes Cricket 2013v188.8.131.52 from your computerVickNet
. You can find out more on VickNet or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashes Cricket 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Ashes Cricket 2013v184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashes Cricket 2013\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2165967 bytes) on disk and is called unins000.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Ashes Cricket 2013v220.127.116.11. They take about 12.82 MB (13442767
bytes) on disk.
- Game.exe (10.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.07 MB)
The current web page applies to Ashes Cricket 2013v18.104.22.168 version 2022.214.171.124
Ashes Cricket 2013v126.96.36.199 is a program by VickNet. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Ashes Cricket 2013v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Ashes Cricket 2013v184.108.40.206 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashes Cricket 2013v220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashes Cricket 2013v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Ashes Cricket 2013v22.214.171.124 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashes Cricket 2013v126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ashes Cricket 2013v188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashes Cricket 2013v184.108.40.206.
8. After removing Ashes Cricket 2013v220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashes Cricket 2013v18.104.22.168 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashes Cricket 2013v22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashes Cricket 2013v126.96.36.199 by VickNet from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashes Cricket 2013v188.8.131.52 by VickNet is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashes Cricket 2013v184.108.40.206 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:39:47.643