This info is about Asharir 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Asharir 1.0 from your computerC-DAC (Formerly NCST)
. Open here
for more info on C-DAC (Formerly NCST). Detailed information about Asharir 1.0 can be found at http://www.ncb.ernet.in/matrubhasha
. Asharir 1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Asharir directory, depending on the user's option. Asharir 1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Asharir\uninst.exe. Asharir 1.0's main file takes around 49.34 KB (50526 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
Asharir 1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 49.34 KB (50526
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Asharir 1.0.
Asharir 1.0 is an application by C-DAC (Formerly NCST). Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Asharir 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Asharir 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Asharir 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Asharir 1.0". The Asharir 1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Asharir 1.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Asharir 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Asharir 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ncb.ernet.in/matrubhasha
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Asharir\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Asharir 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Asharir 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Asharir 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Asharir 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Asharir 1.0 by C-DAC (Formerly NCST) from your PC, we are not saying that Asharir 1.0 by C-DAC (Formerly NCST) is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Asharir 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-11 23:55:59.087