Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer from your PCAshampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Ashampoo WinOptimizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WO11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.30 MB (8701808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ashampoo WinOptimizer. They occupy an average of 18.69 MB (19599703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkBt.exe (27.50 KB)
- DfSdkS.exe (396.50 KB)
- DfSdkS64.exe (532.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (925.86 KB)
- exit.exe (717.36 KB)
- LiveTuner2.exe (3.35 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (218.36 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (80.32 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (2.02 MB)
- WO11.exe (8.30 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.16 MB)
- DfSdkBt.exe (33.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a program released by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo WinOptimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo WinOptimizer program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ashampoo WinOptimizer in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo WinOptimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:06:29.060