Ashampoo WinOptimizer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer from your PCAshampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG
. More info about Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG can be read here
. Ashampoo WinOptimizer is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11 folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 11\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. WO11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.30 MB (8701808 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Ashampoo WinOptimizer. They occupy an average of 18.69 MB (19599703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkBt.exe (27.50 KB)
- DfSdkS.exe (396.50 KB)
- DfSdkS64.exe (532.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (925.86 KB)
- exit.exe (717.36 KB)
- LiveTuner2.exe (3.35 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (218.36 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (80.32 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (2.02 MB)
- WO11.exe (8.30 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.16 MB)
- DfSdkBt.exe (33.50 KB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Ashampoo WinOptimizer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\com\ashampoo\ashinet\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15-22.214.171.124
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo WinOptimizer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo WinOptimizer\Ashampoo WinOptimizer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo WinOptimizer\Uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer.lnk
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ashampoo WinOptimizer
Ashampoo WinOptimizer is an application by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase Ashampoo WinOptimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo WinOptimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo WinOptimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer". The Ashampoo WinOptimizer app will be found very quickly. After you select Ashampoo WinOptimizer in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, nor are we saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer by Ashampoo Development GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:06:29.060