Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. You can get more details related to Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called WO9.exe and its approximative size is 7.32 MB (7671680 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3. They occupy about 18.38 MB (19272016
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DfSdkS64.exe (532.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (927.88 KB)
- exit_WO9.exe (717.38 KB)
- LiveTuner.exe (2.75 MB)
- LiveTunerService.exe (863.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (104.85 KB)
- WinOptimizerFW.exe (1.97 MB)
- WO9.exe (7.32 MB)
- WO_CheckRemove.exe (2.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.4.3
of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3.
When you're planning to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10\WO10.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9\ash_inet2.dll.BAK
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9\flags\kk-KZ.bmp
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10 .lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 10
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 is a program by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 9 v.9.4.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-06 00:14:47.897