Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. You can read more on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG or check for application updates here
. Further information about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6\unins000.exe. WO6.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.04 MB (6329184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30. They occupy an average of 15.35 MB (16098720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- DeleteUserData.exe (571.84 KB)
- DfSdkS.exe (401.34 KB)
- DfSdkS64.exe (535.84 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (819.34 KB)
- exit_WO6.exe (565.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.83 KB)
- VisualStyler.exe (4.41 MB)
- WO6.exe (6.04 MB)
- WO6FW.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.0
of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 is an application by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30.
8. After removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 06:18:07.117