Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13
This info is about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 from your PCAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be seen here
. Further information about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 can be seen at http://www.ashampoo.com
. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5 folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13. Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13's main file takes about 65.33 KB (66896 bytes) and is called ash_updateMediator.exe.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.91 MB (14584416
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- DeleteUserData.exe (554.00 KB)
- EXEDecrypt.exe (797.50 KB)
- kill_WO5.exe (550.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (703.89 KB)
- VisualStyler.exe (4.33 MB)
- WO5.exe (5.72 MB)
- WO5FW.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 is an application offered by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 application will be found automatically. After you click Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo WinOptimizer 5.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 18:22:21.380