Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1
Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 from your computerAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Open here
for more information on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More information about Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 8\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1. The program's main executable file is labeled ashsnap.exe and its approximative size is 7.44 MB (7801176 bytes).
Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.96 MB (10443736
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (7.44 MB)
- CrashSender1402.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (102.30 KB)
The current page applies to Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 version 8.0.1
Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Ashampoo Snap 7_7.0.10
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Ashampoo Snap 8_8.0.1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\Ashampoo Snap 7 .lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\Help.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\Readme.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7\Uninstall Ashampoo Snap 7.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 7
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Program Files\Ashampoo Snap 7\ashsnap.exe
Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 is a program released by the software company Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 8\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1.
8. After removing Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Snap 8 v.8.0.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:55:34.653