Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0
Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 from your systemAshampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More data about Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 on Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's web page. Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0. The program's main executable file occupies 2.81 MB (2943384 bytes) on disk and is titled ashsnap.exe.
Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4307600
bytes) on disk:
- ashsnap.exe (2.81 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (104.85 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.0
of Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0.
Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 is an application offered by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 by Ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 5 v.5.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-06 15:34:13.797