Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0
This info is about Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 from your systemashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. More information on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG can be found here
. Please open http://www.ashampoo.com
if you want to read more on Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG's page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0. The application's main executable file is named ashsnap.exe and its approximative size is 1.36 MB (1427280 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0. They occupy 2.15 MB (2251808
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (703.89 KB)
- updateMediator.exe (101.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 version 4.0.0
Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 is an application released by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0.
8. After removing Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 4.0.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 04:27:28.120