Ashampoo Snap 3.20
Ashampoo Snap 3.20 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 3.20 from your PCashampoo GmbH & Co. KG
. Go over here
where you can read more on ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. More info about the program Ashampoo Snap 3.20 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 3 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Ashampoo Snap 3.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called ashsnap.exe and its approximative size is 1.17 MB (1229648 bytes).
The executables below are part of Ashampoo Snap 3.20. They occupy about 1.92 MB (2017088
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (1.17 MB)
- ash_updateMediator.exe (65.33 KB)
- ExitApp.exe (11.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.83 KB)
This page is about Ashampoo Snap 3.20 version 3.2.0
Ashampoo Snap 3.20 is an application offered by the software company ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Ashampoo Snap 3.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Ashampoo Snap 3.20 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Snap 3.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 3.20". If it exists on your system the Ashampoo Snap 3.20 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo Snap 3.20 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Ashampoo Snap 3.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 3.20:
- The software company is: http://www.ashampoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap 3\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ashampoo Snap 3.20.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 3.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 3.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 3.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 3.20 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG from your PC, we are not saying that Ashampoo Snap 3.20 by ashampoo GmbH & Co. KG is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 3.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 12:17:02.990