Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7
Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 from your computerlrepacks.ru
. You can find out more on lrepacks.ru or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 can be found at http://www.ashampoo.com/
. Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.94 MB (6223760 bytes) on disk and is titled ashsnap.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7. They occupy about 6.84 MB (7168389
bytes) on disk.
- ashsnap.exe (5.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
This data is about Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 version 10.0.7
Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 is an application released by lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7". If it is installed on your PC the Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ashampoo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Snap\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 by lrepacks.ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ashampoo Snap 10.0.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:20:00.390