Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 220.127.116.11
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 18.104.22.168 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 22.214.171.124 from your PClrepacks.ru
. Check out here
for more information on lrepacks.ru. Click on http://www.ashampoo.com/
to get more details about Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 126.96.36.199 on lrepacks.ru's website. Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 188.8.131.52 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 184.108.40.206 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.57 MB (3738528 bytes) on disk and is named Photooptimizer.exe.
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 220.127.116.11 contains of the executables below. They take 22.62 MB (23716565
bytes) on disk.
- ashmailer.exe (1.82 MB)
- dcraw.exe (1.07 MB)
- imageslave.exe (15.26 MB)
- Photooptimizer.exe (3.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (924.49 KB)
This data is about Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 126.96.36.199 is an application offered by the software company lrepacks.ru. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 184.108.40.206 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 18.104.22.168". The Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 22.214.171.124 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.ashampoo.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ashampoo\Ashampoo Photo Optimizer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 188.8.131.52 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 184.108.40.206 by lrepacks.ru is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:58:22.157