Ashampoo Photo Converter
A guide to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Converter from your computer
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Ashampoo Photo Converter for Windows. It is produced by www.ad4cd.com
. More data about www.ad4cd.com can be seen here
. Click on www.ad4cd.com
to get more information about Ashampoo Photo Converter on www.ad4cd.com's website. Ashampoo Photo Converter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Ashampoo Photo Converter directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Ashampoo Photo Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ashampoo Photo Converter\unins000.exe. ashconv2.exe is the Ashampoo Photo Converter's primary executable file and it takes about 2.45 MB (2570160 bytes) on disk.
Ashampoo Photo Converter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.97 MB (4158553
bytes) on disk.
- ashconv2.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.41 MB)
- updateMediator.exe (104.38 KB)
This web page is about Ashampoo Photo Converter version 2.0.0
How to erase Ashampoo Photo Converter from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Ashampoo Photo Converter is a program released by www.ad4cd.com. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Ashampoo Photo Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Ashampoo Photo Converter or simply click the Search field and type in "Ashampoo Photo Converter". The Ashampoo Photo Converter application will be found automatically. When you click Ashampoo Photo Converter in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ashampoo Photo Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ashampoo Photo Converter:
- The publisher is: www.ad4cd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ashampoo Photo Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ashampoo Photo Converter.
8. After uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Ashampoo Photo Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ashampoo Photo Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Ashampoo Photo Converter:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Converter by www.ad4cd.com from your computer, we are not saying that Ashampoo Photo Converter by www.ad4cd.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ashampoo Photo Converter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 16:02:58.530